Have a question about the site or your membership? Need support? Here’s are answers to some frequently asked questions.
- I’ve become a member. Where do I log in?
LFC VIP Members and purchasers of Full Bouts and Events can log in at My Account.
- I’m having trouble logging in, why?
Your account username and/or password combination may be wrong. Make sure you use your account username or email address to login. You created an account username when you made your purchase. Check the purchase confirmation email we sent you upon signing up if you don’t recall your account username. Try checking your email account’s junk folder, if you can’t find the confirmation.
- I forgot my password, how do I recover it?
If you forgot your password, you may recover it at My Account.
- I’m logged in. Where is my content?
If you’re not on the My Account page then navigate there. If you’re a VIP Member, after you log in you should see a number of icons directing you to your content. If you’ve purchased Full Bouts or Events then scroll down to My Membership on the left hand side of the page. Click My Membership to find your videos.
- I think I have encountered a problem or error with the site. Where can I report it?
Please report any problems or errors with the site using our Contact page or email Shaun @ LFCFights DOT com.
- How will I be billed on my credit card for purchases from this site?
Charges will be billed as WWW.LFCFIGHTS.COM.
- How can I verify if my account has been canceled?
Upon successful cancellation of your account, you will be sent a confirmation email to the email address you used during your initial sign-up. If you can’t find this email in your inbox, try checking your email account’s junk folder.
- How often will I be charged for my membership?
VIP Membership is billed monthly or annually depending on which plan you initially chose. Full Fights are billed to you once and you own them for life.
If your question or concern has not been answered then please contact us here.